Check-MDR Real-Time PCR
One accurate test for all clinically prevalent types
Detect carbapenemases or ESBLs with high sensitivity and specificity
Objective results in 4.5 hours
No need for time-consuming interpretation
Use in your Real-Time labflow
Assays utilize existing Real-Time equipment and a standard thermal profile
How it works
- • The probe arms will be ligated together only if they match exactly to the template.
- • A single nucleotide mismatch will prevent ligation of the probe arms.
2 Amplification & Real-Time detection
- • Only ligated probes are amplified.
- • Amplified probes are detected in Real-Time through the hybridization of a molecular beacon.
- • Probes resulting from the identification of resistance genes are all recognized by the same molecular beacon (yellow curve).
- • The DNA control is recognized by a different molecular beacon (blue curve).
- • Thermocycler*
- • Vortex Mixer
- • Mini-centrifuge
- • PCR plate spinner
- • Real-Time PCR instrument*
- • PCR Master Mix*
|14-0040||Check-MDR ESBL kit, 96 reactions|
|14-0041||Check-MDR Carba kit, 96 reactions|